- 10-12 fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp of pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 11/2 tsp coarse salt (optional)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small chunk Parmesan cheese
- Add all ingredients in the order they appear into the Tall Cup. Screw on the Cross Blade and pulse until the pesto has the consistency of a slightly grainy paste.
- Transfer the sauce to a microwave-safe bowl and cook on high for 1 1/2 minutes, or heat on the stove in a saucepan until thoroughly heated. Stir and serve over hot pasta.